Monday, December 10, 2012

Vintage Post: Roll and Tuck Updos

 I'd like to introduce you to my new favorite hairstyle.  I finally came to the realization that my hair is finally long enough to do updos with ease...so I went for it. It was actually quite simple...
 
Step One: Dampen Hair, with particular attention to any section you plan on parting.  (You don't want to hear snap, crackle, pop) 
 
Step Two: Use scrunchies to hold your sections
 
Step Three: Apply styling products. ( I used Margherites' Hair Magic and Eco Styler gel)
 
Step Four: Tuck and roll to your heart's desire
 
Step Five:  Seal with an oil
 
Optional:  * Add Accesories * Lay down edges with a headtie
 
 







I was bored so I tried a different hairstyle yesterday and I'm wearing again today...




 
 



What is your new go to hairstyle?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...