Friday, December 14, 2012

Vintage Post: No Lye Anniversary!


In the midst of all the baby hoopla, I forgot to celebrate my one year no lye anniversary.  Last year, on April 26, 2010, I cut my hair into a Rihanna cut. I later decided that I was over relaxers and it was inadvertently was my last.



My new easy breezy hairstyle is to rock twists for a few days and then rock a twist-out.  In the coming weeks, I'll have to do some product reviews and regimen updates. I don't try new products often, but I have tons of products that I have used over an extended period of time.  I can provide some detailed reviews for those products. 

The biggest lesson(s), I've learned over the last year is:

Keep it simple and if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Do you have any specific hair questions you would like me to answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...