Monday, December 24, 2012

Three Days in the Life of Curlformers

It is no secret. I have fallen in love with Curlformers! I have 4a hair and was pleasantly surprised by the smooth results with no heat! I will admit that I struggled with the Curlformers a bit. Due to the density of my hair, I need to do smaller sections. The process should go a lot smoother




My hair after the take down 
Day 1: I decided to style my hair into an updo


The back (I pinned up the back without checking in the mirror.  #mommyskills)
Day 2: High ponytail with curly bang (At night, I simply put on a bonnet. I didn't do anything special to preserve the curls.)
Day 3: High ponytail

Have you ever tried Curlformers? Did you like the results? Do you have any tips and tricks to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...